Access to and the use of www.choosecapital.com
is provided by Capital Group (M/cr) Ltd. and subject to the following Terms and Conditions;
1. Use of this site constitutes your acceptance of these terms and conditions, which take effect immediately on your first use of the site.
2. Material may not be copied, reproduced, republished, downloaded, posted, or transmitted in any way except for your own personal use. Any other use requires the prior written consent of Capital Group (M/cr) Ltd. You agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any of the material contained in this site.
3. This site and the information, product names, images, pictures, logos and icons regarding or relating to Capital Group (M/cr) Ltd., its products and services remains the property of Capital Group (M/cr) Ltd.
4. Capital Group (M/cr) Ltd. does not warrant that the functions contained in the material in this site will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs.
5. By submitting material to Capital Group (M/cr) Ltd. by the use of email you are granting Capital Group (M/cr) Ltd. a perpetual, royalty-free, non-exclusive right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative work from, and distribute as they see fit either within the organisation or to incorporate it in other works in any media now known or later developed. If you do not wish to grant such rights to Capital Group (M/cr) Ltd., you are obliged to submit such instructions in writing to Capital Group (M/cr) Ltd. accompanying the submitted material.
6. By submitting material to Capital Group (M/cr) Ltd. you also warrant that such contribution is; a. your own property and that you have the right to make it available to Capital Group (M/cr) Ltd. for the purposes specified above b. it is not defamatory c. does not infringe any law d. indemnify Capital Group (M/cr) Ltd. against any legal fees, damages and other expenses that may be incurred by Capital Group (M/cr) Ltd. as a result of your breach of the above.
7. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Disputes arising here from shall be exclusively subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
8. If these Terms and Conditions are not accepted in full, you do not have permission to access the contents of this website and therefore should cease using this website immediately.
Capital Group (M/cr) Limited,
Manchester M38 9STterms@choosecapital.co.uk